Top 10 Product Areas in 2009 using the Scanmarket RFx and eTendering System
See the below list of the top ten product areas in 2009 for RFx and Tenders on the Scanmarket eSourcing platform. For the RFx events - the average number of sections in the Questionnaire part was 5.61 and the average number of questions was 28,20. The largest questionnaire in 2009 consisted of 318 questions and 35 sections.
Top 10 RFx and eTendering Areas 2009:
1. Various groceries (oil, dressings, cereals, bread, fruit & vegetables etc - Supermarkets)
2. Service agreements (Temporary Labour, Cleaning, IT & Security Services etc.)
3. Electrical and Telecommunication Equipment
4. Iron and Metals (Tools, Spare Parts, Cables, Screws etc.)
5. Surveys (Internal, Supplier Risk Assessment, Environmental etc.)
6. Ingredients for food production (Additives, Flour, Sugar, Vegetables etc.)
7. Packaging Materials (Cardboard, Foils, Tape, Pallets, Labels etc.)
8. IT Equipment (Stationary, Laptops, Printers, Flat Screens etc.)
9. Office Supplies and furniture (Paper, Prints, Toner, USB Sticks etc.)
10. Marketing Materials (Brochures, Advertisement printing, Promotional items)
Contact Scanmarket for more information on the top 10 RFx and Tender areas
If you would like to know more about the top 10 product areas for RFx and Tenders or how you can use the RFx system for a specific area then please feel free to contact us.